IndiaThe AC in the bedroom exploded; The couple was burned to...

The AC in the bedroom exploded; The couple was burned to death and the children escaped with their heads cut off


  • Accident in which the AC in the bedroom exploded.
  • The couple was burned to death in the fire
  • Police said they would conduct a detailed investigation.

Chennai: A couple was burnt to death in a fire that broke out when the AC in their bedroom exploded. The incident took place in Madurai, Tamil Nadu around 3 am on Saturday. The deceased have been identified as Shakthikannan, 43, of Anayoor SVP Nagar and his wife Subha. Police said they would conduct a detailed investigation into the couple’s death.

Lakhimpur Kheri: Union Home Minister’s son arrested
Hours before the accident, the couple’s children, Kavya and Karthikeyan, moved to the ground floor, reducing the severity of the accident. They moved out of the upstairs bed when the cold came out of the AC. The family came to know about the accident when the neighbors reached the house in the morning after noticing the fire and smoke rising from the house.

After the children were informed, the couple tried to leave the room but could not because of the fire and smoke. Meanwhile, the AC exploded and caused an accident. The fire brigade arrived at the scene and entered the house after the fire, but the couple was pronounced dead. Police arrived at the scene but were unable to enter the house as the fire spread.

malayalam samayamModi and Amit Shah’s coffin will be burnt; Trains will be blocked; Farmers protest nationwide
The children said that the bed was shifted to the ground floor due to the cold weather in the room due to heavy rain outside. The preliminary conclusion is that the damage to the AC was the cause of the accident. Anayur police said that the case has been registered and an investigation has been started. The couple’s bodies were cremated after post-mortem procedures.

Pathanamthitta Municipal Corporation has taken a firm stand against the land mafia


Most Viewed