SportsTennis star Peng Shuai overturned by sexual harassment statement, sensational allegations were...

Tennis star Peng Shuai overturned by sexual harassment statement, sensational allegations were made against Chinese leader


Highlights

  • Peng Shuai had leveled sexual harassment allegations against Chinese leader
  • Chinese tennis player Peng Shuai has been missing for some time.
  • The WTA has also shown its seriousness on the Peng Shuai case

Beijing
Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai has told a Singapore newspaper that she has never spoken of sexual harassment. In November, a post on social media quoting Shuai made such an allegation against the former top Communist Party leader.

Chinese-language newspaper Lianhe Jaobao put out a video of Peng, taken in Shanghai on Sunday. In this, she said that she is staying at her home in Beijing but is free to move out.

On this Day In 1948: This ‘great record’ of Test is unbroken for 73 years, was more thrill than ODI and T20
Peng said, ‘I want to say something important. Firstly, I have never written that I have been sexually harassed by anyone. I want to say this very clearly.

The journalist did not ask him why he had made such allegations in his November 2 post or that his account was hacked. The paper said Peng was interviewed to promote the Beijing Winter Olympics, starting on February 4.

No entry of spectators in India-South Africa Boxing Day test, know what is the reason
She was then watching a skiing event with former NBA star Yao Ming and other Chinese players. Peng has been missing since the allegations against former deputy prime minister Zhang Gaoli. Concerns are being raised about his well being all over the world.

…when the CM of Uttarakhand handed over a big responsibility to Rishabh Pant by calling surprise VIDEO

The WTA also postponed the upcoming tournament to be held in China following the Peng Shuai case. Peng, 35, wrote in a lengthy post on social media earlier this month that a former deputy prime minister forced her to have sex despite persistent denials. The post was removed from Peng’s confirmed account on China’s leading social media platform Weibo.

,