IndiaFour members of a family burned to death when AC exploded; ...

Four members of a family burned to death when AC exploded; Police said they would conduct a detailed investigation


Bangalore: Four members of a family were burnt to death when an air conditioner (AC) exploded in Karnataka. The accident took place at 12.40 am on Friday in Mariammanhalli village in Vijayanagara district of Karnataka. Venkat Prashanth (42) and his wife D. The deceased have been identified as Chandrakala (38), son Advik (6) and daughter Prerna (8).

‘Aliens have sex with humans’; The woman is reported to be pregnant
The fire was caused by a short circuit caused by a gas leak from the AC ventilator. The national media reported that a preliminary investigation found that the house had been hit by a powerful explosion following the accident and that the entire house had been destroyed by fire.

Police have launched an investigation into the incident. Police said they had financial problems of any kind and suspected it was a suicide.

How much does a Covishield booster dose cost? This is what the Serum Institute says
Another couple, who were staying at the house where the accident took place, escaped. Police said the house belonged to Raghavendra Shetty. Raghavendra and his wife Rajasree saw the fire burning and left the house. They asked Venkat Prashant to get out of the house but Prashant was reportedly unable to get his family out.

And an American to see the Party Congress

.