According to the regional press, Haiti The large-scale operations launched by the security forces across the country to catch the attackers who killed Moise continue.
National Police Director Leon Charles, in his statement on the subject, said that the Moise assassination was caused by 26 Colombians and two Haitian descent USA He said that it was done by a commando unit that his citizen was in.
Emphasizing that efforts are continuing to find the attackers, Charles stated that 3 suspects were killed by the police and 8 people they thought were fugitives were being sought.
Thus, the number of suspects killed within the scope of operations so far increased to 10.
“The men were hiding in a house”
Pointing out that his operation began on Wednesday night, Charles said: “These men were hiding in a house and we forced them out. We will bring them to justice.” used the phrase.
Haiti’s 53-year-old President, Moise, was killed in an attack on his home by gunmen, and his wife, Martine Moise, was injured.
Interim Prime Minister Claude Joseph declared a state of emergency in the country after Moise was assassinated at his home.
. (HAS) . ..